Saturday, January 24, 2009

sO i'vE bEeN thiNkinG...

So.....today I started thinking about how sucky it really is to have to work weekends (me being a nurse and all). Then I continued thinking about how sucky it is to work nights all the time (kinda crazy since all I do is work nights). Normally I don't mind about the nights thing. Today I'm just sorta in a cummy mood about it. I have NEVER liked the weekends though. So I really started to think about it when I was reading updates on Facebook and everyone is all, "Thank God it's Friday" and I'm all like yay Friday (NOT). Friday is only the beginning to my 3 night stretch at work. Then lucky ol' me has one night off before coming back for another 2 nights of fun. I can't really complain since in all actuality I only work 3 days a week; however, I do often think about what it must be like to work "normal people" hours. What it must feel like to sleep when "normal people" do. Hmm.... Anywho.....just needed a little time to vent I suppose. Maybe I need a new job!?

Other than that, I have had lots of time to think about stupid stuff like the junk above. Josh is out of town in South Dakota at some friends place hunting (again!). I can't really be annoyed though. I knew about the trip well in advance, I just always get bummed out being home alone. I guess I sorta miss him when he's away (which is weird since when he's around I look forward to him being away....kidding). Anywho, he has about 3 or 4 deer tags that still need to be used up and I believe the season is about to end. I would hate to see all that money go to waist, even though I'm not overlly excited about the money being spent to fill his truck up with gas to get to SD. Hopefully it is all worth it and we have enough meat to fill the freezer for the next year or so.

But I suppose.......I can end this long silly pointless blog. Again, I have lives to save!!

No comments:

Post a Comment