Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hEllO oNe & alL!

So I've seen a few of these blogs done by other people and thought what the heck. I've done the whole Myspace thing and haven't updated that since our wedding back in April of 2007. Then I jumped on the Facebook band wagon. That has not gotten old yet but who knows....time will tell. Although I am absolutely horrible at updating photos and such I thought why not add yet another blog site to my list of things to do. In all reality I am sitting at work bored out of my mind and thought this could be fun. It will pass the time at least. So anywho....unlike the majority of people who use this blog I don't have kids so no fun updates on that topic. Thankfully I have no chronic or life threatening illness so again no updates on that. More or less it's just Josh and I. My lovely husband of 1 1/2 years (1 yr and 9 months to be exact). It's crazy to think how fast the time flies. We live in Castle Rock, CO where we purchased our first home back in July of 2007. The town is nice but of course it's not the country with acreage like Josh would hope. We like it here in Colorado but always look towards the future and about where we would like to be once we start a family. I am sure it will bring us slightly closer to home but where exactly that is and how close exactly it will be is still way up in the air. For now; however, we are oober happy (most the time) and look forward to our future together. Anywho....I suppose since I AM at work I had better get going and save some lives. I will update this as often as I can or as often as something semi-interesting occurs in my (or Josh's) life. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment